Subject: Help request
From: "Recovereo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 10:42:36 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

We are a new Estonian startup dedicated to debt collection. We opened in 
Estonia because it is praised everywhere that Estonia is a digital paradise 
and that all the administration is fast and efficient. However, since 
November, we have encountered some problems. Especially for opening the bank 
account.

Absolutely all the banks tell us that "our links and connections with 
Estonia are not sufficient". Apparently creating a company in Estonia is not 
enough to open an account in Estonia, which is a world first. Moreover, 
despite the fact that we have an office and a first employee, this is not 
enough for the banks.

At the moment, we do not see any solution to this except relocating to 
another country. I am French, and in France there is a right to have a bank 
account, both for individuals and companies. It is guaranteed by law. I 
thought there was a similar right in Estonia, but apparently not, there is 
nothing in the law that allows us to appeal to get a bank account.

I wanted to share our frustration with the legislation, and to know if there 
is a way to fix it,

Sincerely,